Hack the K8200 3D printer kit until it fits your needs!
Equip this DIY 3D printer with a paste extruder, turn it into a CNC machine or enlarge its build plate.
The possibilities are endless.
The Vertex in action
- linear ball bearings: 8 and 10 mm (0.314″ and 0.393″)
- technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) for PLA and ABS
- power supply: 15 Vdc / 6,6A max.
- connection: FTDI USB 2.0 to Serial
- dimensions of printable area: 20 x 20 x 20cm / 7.87 x 7.87 x 7.87″
- typical printing speed: 120 mm/s
- heated bed: max. temperature 60°C
- maximum print speed: 150 to 300 mm/s (depending on the object to be printed)
- extrusion nozzle: 0.5 mm
- extrusion thermistor: NTC 100K
- extruded aluminum profiles: 27.5 mm / 1.08″ wide
- movement: 4 NEMA 17 stepper motors
- nominal mechanical resolution:
- X and Y: 0.015 mm / 590.55 µin (smallest step the printing plate can move in the X and Y direction)
- Z: 0.781 µm / 30.74 µin(smallest step the printing plate can move in the Z direction)
- nominal printing resolution:
- Wall thickness (X,Y): 0.5 mm / 0.019″
- Layer thickness (Z): 0.20 – 0.25 mm / 0.0078 – 0.0098″
- width: 50cm / 19.7″
- depth: 42cm / 16.5″
- height: 62cm / 24.4″
- weight: 9Kg / 19.84lbs
- software: Repetier version 0.84 and up www.repetier.com
- included: 5m PLA black sample
Developed in collaboration with Futura Group srl.
VERTEX WEBSHOP COMING SOON Dismiss