- includes 4 rigid LED strips (9 LEDs, 25 cm), 4 cables with connectors, a PCB and all necessary parts
- uses pins 12 V, PG1, PG0, PB6 and GND of CN2 (main board)
- controllable via G-code
- the LED strips can be attached with included adhesive metal clips
- colours: red – green – blue – magenta – cyan – yellow – white
- requires soldering and a firmware update
- power consumption: 470 mA
- compatible with the Vertex Original
Tweak your Vertex K8400 3D printer with these easy to install RGB LED strips. This kit includes everything you need.
You can select the desired colour from the Vertex menu or with G-code commands.
This allows you to change the colour when an event happens (for example when printing has ended.