ABS is a very strong and impact resistant filament for 3D printing. Due to the process stability and the physical features of ABS, it is a widely used thermoplastic polymer.
The material is very light and durable which makes ABS suitable for tools, toys and all kinds of utensils. ABS needs to be printed at a higher temperature than average which makes it slightly tricky work with.
Enjoy this set of 6 different colors, each one weighing 50g.
Warning! We would advise you to start 3D printing with PLA filaments first, as these are easier to print with than ABS.
- ABS is a light but tough, impact-resistant polymer
- colours: black, white, red, silver, light blue, yellow
- stable printing at a high temperature
- light and durable
- low warping
- not biodegradable (bad smell when printing)
- type: ABS
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16″)
- package: shrink
- specific gravity: 1.03 g/cc
- strain at break: 9%
- print temperature: 220-270 °C
- impact strength: 36 kJ/m²
- weight: 6 x 50 g