Calibrate your Vertex Nano by downloading these files, then follow the simple steps in the Vertex Nano user manual (click here).
- Vertex Nano calibration files – Download
Velleman became a Repetier Host supporter. Just download our customized Repetier Host, install it and start printing, it is easy as that. No more troubles with driver installation or fiddling with settings and config files. This leaves more time for creativity. Try it now!
- Vertex Nano 3D printer Repetier Host. Version 1.6.2. – Download
The Vertex Nano is already provided with the latest firmware version. If there is a new version, you will find it here! Coming soon!
- Firmware for the Vertex Nano 3D printer. Version Mrc7-V1.0. – Download
DO NOT FORGET TO RECALIBRATE YOUR PRINTER AFTER THE UPGRADE!
- Vertex logo keychain .STL file – Download
- Spoolholder (light and heavy version) – Download
There are two versions of this spool holder, a light one and a heavy one. The light version will work as is and doesn’t need anything extra. But to finish off the heavy spool holder, you will need 4 x 608 brass bushes or similar in order to make the spool slide nicely.
Open Source CAD files
You can find the CAD files for this printer here: https://github.com/Velleman/Vertex-Nano-CAD